These are the qualities that define the MFC Team.
We look for people who can think and act outside their comfort zone and are not defined by a 9 to 5 culture! And in turn, we create and sustain an environment that attracts, retains and nurtures such talent. Thorough training, compensation and recognition, we encourage our people to attain their personal and professional goals. If you would like to be a part of the MFC Family, submit your resume mentioning your visa status, notice period, current drawn salary and whether you have a driving license at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Business Development Executive – Freight, to join the MFC Freight Team. This role will include the following responsibilities:
The Applicant should be capable of working independently and have good networking skills.
Please send in your applications to email@example.com with your current and expected salary, visa status and notice period, only if you meet the essential requirements.
We are looking for a Coordinator – Logistics to join the MFC Contract Logistics Team. The role will include the following responsibilities:
• Single point of contact for assigned customer accounts
• Arrange collection of documents from clients for import/export operations.
• Open job files and update Warehouse Management System with accurate data.
• Manage the movement of products/equipments/materials in and/or out of the country.
• Follow organizational policy and procedure and comply with relevant local, country, and international law processes.
• Negotiate freight/transport rate with approved suppliers
The Applicant should have Experience in:
• Minimum 02 -03 years’ experience in 3PL and Customer Service.
• Excellent communication skills in English – verbal and written.
• Disciplined and Organised.
• Should be able to work under pressure.
• Flexible regarding working hours.
Prior experience is required.
If you meet the above requirements, please send in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with your visa status, clearly mentioned.
Modern Freight Company is looking for a dynamic IT Help Desk & ERP Coordinator who can:
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
If you meet the above requirements, please send in your applications along with the answers to email@example.com with your visa status, clearly mentioned.
MFC is Hiring-Coordinator Operations – Customs Clearance!
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator - Customs Department to join the MFC Freight Team. The role will be of an Account Handler for our Customs Department Clients and will include all responsibilities related to a Client’s Clearance & Forwarding jobs. This will include the following responsibilities but will be not limited to:
• Monitoring shipments (sea and air freight with respect to C&F).
• Coordinate / Liaise with C&F Clearance Team.
• Liaise with carriers and shipping agents as required.
• Co-ordinate with Transporters, Shipper & Consignee for effective deliveries and collection.
• Invoicing jobs as per KPI.
• Closure of job files & ensuring all documentation is maintained as per procedures.
• Coordinate with the transportation team and messengers at regular intervals to collect documents.
• Coordinate with customers for payments and documents.
• Preparing reports at month end for internal use.
The Applicant should have:
• Knowledge of International Export/Import Trade Documentation requirements, Inco Terms, LC Documentation
• Well-versed in Online Customs Documentation / Clearances through E-MIRSAL
• Knowledge of Free zone, GCC Countries Import & Export requirements
• Good written and verbal skills in English
When you forward the CVs, please do include the following:
Please send in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Container Inspector – Container Depot Service
We are looking for a Containers Inspector with IICL certification to join our MFC Container Depot Services Team. The role will include all responsibilities related to Container inspection, Surveying, and providing timely repair estimates to the clients. This will include the following responsibilities:
Please send in your applications to email@example.com with current and expected salary and visa status.