These are the qualities that define the MFC Team.
We look for people who can think and act outside their comfort zone and are not defined by a 9 to 5 culture! And in turn, we create and sustain an environment that attracts, retains and nurtures such talent. Thorough training, compensation and recognition, we encourage our people to attain their personal and professional goals. If you would like to be a part of the MFC Family, submit your resume mentioning your visa status, notice period, current drawn salary and whether you have a driving license at email@example.com
We are looking for an Air Freight Services - Operations Coordinator to join the MFC Air Services Team.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
· Optimal efficiency in airfreight operations (using the carrier, ground-handling online portals) covering DAFZA & DCV locations.
· Coordinate, plan and process the daily activities of the airfreight export team.
· Attend shipment deliveries & customs inspections as and when required.
· All rates/ service requests are quoted/ answered in the shortest time.
· Rate negotiations with carriers and transport providers
· Coordinate with shippers, agents and service providers to ensure the shortest turnaround time of shipment execution.
· Monitor the export team to ensure accurate and timely execution of cargo delivery and documentation.
· Responsible for ensuring Customs guarantee deposits are cleared on time.
· Ensure Transport is coordinated to ensure maximum utilization of resources & revenue
· Correct handling of DGR/perishable and special goods
· Job invoicing, costing is completed in time.
· Statistical information, reports sent on a weekly/monthly basis to department manager as per requirement
The Applicant should have Experience in:
Prior experience is required. If you meet the above requirements, please send in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with your visa status, clearly mentioned.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive – Freight, to join the MFC Freight Team. This role will include the following responsibilities:
Priority will be given to those with experience in selling Air Freight.
The Applicant should be capable of working independently and have good networking skills.
Please send in your applications to email@example.com with your current and expected salary, visa status and notice period, only if you meet the essential requirements.